I changed the name of the topic, because it has long been is not about Nimrod, and that Comrade guilbault frederic tells us about his views on life...
I met with SliTaz a month before the release of version 3.0. I subscribed to a mailing list at `Mon, 07 Jun 2010 00:13:22 +0300' and since then has read every letter that I was able to understand (English only - I do not understand French, and Google translator too). Maybe I have missed something. I have not seen a word about the philosophy or anarchism. But lately all the talks only about it. Yes, there was a period when I lost faith in SliTaz, when it seemed that it had no future when version 4.0 is not out at the appointed time, and the main developer and mastermind does not have any news, when it seemed that the project as an abandoned and forgotten thing. That may be, and then I missed something? (By the way, of course, I was a little surprised by Pankso's avatar ;) But now, many things become clear. Hakim Bey. Pirate Utopias.) I do not know anything about the anarchic nature of SliTaz. Please tell me. But, please, do not give me any links instead of an answer - if you will be too lazy to write a letter, I will be too lazy to read it ;) But anyway, getting a little scary. What is anarchism? Not it dangerous is it? Will I be able to accept this point of view? What happens if I do not accept it? I'll have for ever and with shame to leave the team? Hehe… I like SliTaz. First of all, for me it is a means of self-expression and creativity. This - the traditions of the Linux community, rather than the community of anarchists. In my childhood they told us in school that anarchists overthrew the Tsar Nicholas. The more I have not heard anything about them. Still, I able to agree with these words [1]. But, my poor knowledge of English (and misprints of guilbault frederic) does not allow me to understand what was going on in the previous letter. I especially did not like his favorite words (not putting your nose everywhere if its dosent impact you). But I'll continue to poke my nose everywhere, because I am a free person and I'm interested to try out different ways for self-expression. I do not want to sit back and be sure to have all will come up with others, and my case is small. The freedom of creativity and self-expression. That's all I need. And finally, a few words about Taz. [1]=== … the best way to create a non-hierarchical system of social relationships is to concentrate on the present and on releasing one's own mind from the controlling mechanisms that have been imposed on it. … Any attempt at permanence that goes beyond the moment deteriorates to a structured system that inevitably stifles individual creativity. It is this chance at creativity that is real empowerment. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temporary_Autonomous_Zone [2]=== Tazinst - Tiny autonomous zone installer manager http://hg.slitaz.org/slitaz-tools/file/tip/doc/tazinst.en.html#l21 What mean `Taz' in `SliTaz'? Hakim Bey's `Temporary Autonomous Zone' or `Tiny autonomous zone'? Regards, -- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

