i am anarchist from argentina, in south america we have a line that is
anarco-especifismo than the anarchys participait in bigger organizations
like piqueteros or workers cindicates, if that organization use the moral
and criteria of the anarchyst. We participait in asambleas that ar more
than 200 people. And it is posible.

About the violence of the anarchist movement, the system is violence, here
in argentina and in most part of south-america killing people is normal
political of the state.

Im sorry for my english..

I use slitaz for a popular-library

2012/7/31 Brenton Edgar Scott <[email protected]>

> In light of that I'm a mix of all there schools of Anarchism depending
> on the situation, although I lean the most towards the individual type.
>
> Also here's a link to The Cathederal and the Bazaar by Eric S. Raymond
> that invented the terms (the Bazaar being what guilbault frederic
> mentioned earlier):
> http://www.catb.org/esr/writings/homesteading/cathedral-bazaar/
> (more can be on other articles can be read @
> http://www.catb.org/esr/writings/homesteading/ too)
>
> --
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>

Reply via email to