Hi, rsync://mirror.slitaz.org/slitaz-doc is synced with doc.slitaz.org now.
-pascal > I'm have some problems with my current development of slitaz-tank. Part of > this is that i'm doing other things like helping the archiveteam by > downloading stuff and uploading it to archive.org. But my main problem is > that i can't backup stuff like doc.slitaz.org and slitaz-forge/pkgs in > repo > is not the same one being used on server. I can't be that useful if the > minic doc.slitaz.org and slitaz-forge/pkgs repo are not the same as the > ones your running. I can't rsync the doc.slitaz.org from > mirror.slitaz.orgcause its very out of date. I don't remember who has > the > doc.slitaz.org server now anyways. I hope pankso can just access to it > somehow. > > I need help with this before there is even going to be another release. > This was part of my reason why i didn't upload a newer release yet. I hope > to release the full 8gb iso this next time. > > PS Anyways I'm not really on irc right now cause i'm at the hospital right > now. (Irc doesn't work on there wifi.) Everything is fine with me just > checking out a family member. So contact me by email and will get back to > you when i can. > -- SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

