Hi, Kostas!
Is it your keyboard layout?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keyboard_layout#Greek

Now I got a Greek keyboard layout on my SliTaz 4.0. Unfortunately I can not
test this method on "virgin" distribution, but you can try. You need these
packages: glibc-locale and xorg-setxkbmap.

Open your terminal and type (as regular user, not as root):
setxkbmap "us,el"
or
setxkbmap "us,el" -option "grp:ctrl_shift_toggle, grp_led:scroll"

Now you should immediately have two keyboard layouts: U.S. English and
Greek. The second version adds a keyboard switch on the [Ctrl] + [Shift]
and Scroll LED on the keyboard lights up when changing the layout (the
second in the list).

"us,el" - default layout for new windows is U.S. English, press [Ctrl] +
[Shift] to swith to Greek, and press again to switch back.
"el,us" - default layout is Greek, switching the same.

In addition, I have prepared a package of Greek localization for you and
for all Greek friends of SliTaz. The package is designed for a future
version of SliTaz, but no one bothers to use it for both 4.0 and for
Rolling. Try it!
http://mirror.slitaz.org/packages/cooking/locale-el-4.0.tazpkg

Have a nice day!

Reply via email to