Install openbox <https://www.archlinux.org/packages/?name=openbox>,
available in the official
repositories<https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Official_repositories>.
After installation, you should copy the default configuration files rc.xml,
menu.xml, autostart, and environment to ~/.config/openbox:
*Note: *Do this as a regular user, not as root.

$ mkdir -p ~/.config/openbox
$ cp /etc/xdg/openbox/{rc.xml,menu.xml,autostart,environment} ~/.config/openbox



On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 6:58 PM, ceel <[email protected]> wrote:

> I don't know what happened. I was posting my answer, the system hanged
> nearly 30 seconds and then came back to forum home page and all the topics
> were signed by a certain
> Anonymous :-\
> Not good isn't it? Well I was saying:
> This becomes a little too much technical for me. I'm a common user you
> know, sorcerers apprentice at spare time but I don't still have my license.
> Tell me how I can obtain these
> information and I'll do it.
> What I can say is tazx ended with this message:
>
> (==) Log file: "/var/log/Xorg.2.log", Time: Sun Sep 1 11:59:11 2013
> List of video drivers:
> intel
> fbdev
> vesa
> (++) Using config file: "/root/xorg.conf.new"
> (==) Using config directory: "/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d"
> Number of created screens does not match number of detected devices.
> Configuration failed.
> Server terminated with error (2). Closing log file.
> cp: can't stat '/etc/xdg/openbox/autostart.sh': No such file or directory
>
> Hmmm, seems something went wrong?
>
>
> Concerning libdrm-intel, it has already been downloaded by tazx:
>
> Connecting to mirror.slitaz.org (91.121.171.224:80)
> libdrm-intel-2.4.45. 100% |*****************************************|
> 42192 0:00:00 ETA
> Installation of: libdrm-intel
>
> ==========================================================================================
> Copying libdrm-intel... [ Done ]
> Extracting libdrm-intel... [ Done ]
> Extracting the pseudo fs... [ Done ]
> Installing libdrm-intel... [ Done ]
> Removing all tmp files... [ Done ]
>
> ==========================================================================================
> libdrm-intel (2.4.45) is installed.
>
> Well, now I have a bad new and a good new for you.
> The bad one:
> I wanted to blank a CD-RW to burn it with the iso and try it on my old
> computer. It seems nothing happens: the message Blanking entire disk is
> displayed and nothing
> else, unable to eject CD-RW but it was blanked. Then I tried to burn it:
>
> wodim: Bad Option: speed=0.000000.
> Usage: wodim [options] track1...trackn
>
> Use wodim -help
> to get a list of valid options.
>
> Use wodim blank=help
> to get a list of valid blanking options.
>
> Use wodim dev=b,t,l driveropts=help -checkdrive
> to get a list of drive specific options.
>
> Use wodim dev=help
> to get a list of possible SCSI transport specifiers.
>
> and the disk wasn't burned. There is something wrong with wodim
>
> The good one now:
> I burned it from rolling and had the stupid idea to try it on the Fujitsu
> first... and it works! The problem comes the way I boot in frugal mode;
> remember, I do it from iso.
>
> Here is my entry in grub.cfg:
>
> # Booting SliTaz-test with kernel 3.2.50 from ISO file
> menuentry "SliTaz-test/kernel 3.2.50 (02/09/2013), frugal install from ISO
> file on Lifebook" {
> loopback CD (hd1,2)/frugal/rolling/slitaz-test-3.2.50-03092013.iso
> linux (CD)/boot/bzImage root=/dev/null kmap=fr-latin1 autologin
> initrd (CD)/boot/rootfs.gz
> }
>
> Is there something wrong with it? I used grub2 because grub4dos does not
> like NTFS partitions. I must recognize that in this way SliTaz does not
> start as from an iso with grub4dos on
> my old Asus.
> I just tried with a traditional frugal install and it works too.
> I'll try this week end from iso with grub legacy; I prefer this way
> because no need to mount the iso, copy files... If it works well, I'll give
> up grub2.
>
> I'M REALLY SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WASTE YOUR TIME for a problem that was not
> one, but...
> I tested on my Asus and I've got a problem with the screen resolution. It
> seems it's not possible to change it via Applications > Preferences >
> Monitor Settings.
> I ran tazx too, to download the nV driver but same; my controller is a
> nVidia Corporation NV11DDR [GeForce2 MX200]. Works fine with SliTaz 1 to 4.
>
> i will copy this message in the forum when it'll be restored (I don't like
> very much the mailing list, not enough clear for me). Have a good night!
>
> --
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/
>
>


-- 
Have no fear to perfection, you will never reach it.
DALI

Reply via email to