The thing about all of this is that there are a lot of people who,
although there are people who don't need to read this,... well the thing
is that Patrick Pentland was seen staying up really late at Cliff Gibb's
place (from THRUSH HERMIT!!!!!) and there are rumours that there was some
secret meeting between THRUSH HERMIT and SLOAN about the future of the
HALIFAX "scene", ... sort of a summit if you will... and, well we all
know that things are coming to a stand still, what with certain bands
being signed, that we have to keep the BUZZ going, so it has been decided
( by the high councel) that there will be no more bands, shows, or any
sort of musical activities of any kind in the HALIFAX area. It's
dead...go home. BUY MY RECORD!!!