Michael Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> corrected me with..

}> Bruce played here at the Pop Explosion and
}> was a big hit, even though the general consensus is that Bob Wiseman's
}> band, who backed him up, blew.  I agree, but I'd hate to impress my
}> opinions on anyone.
}
}I think that the general concensus was that BOB WISEMAN blew. That's my
}opinion anyway - he sucked and he played WAY too long.
}
}His band, on the other hand, were smokin'. Escpecially the bassist.

My apologies.  That's actually what I meant.  The band was just fine with
Bruce, but after what seemed like about 2 hours of Bob, they sounded pretty
bland.

Andrew (Doors Fan)

--
"This music *speaks* to me!!"-- Steve Martin, _The Jerk_
Andrew P. Rodenhiser, Ph.D. Candidate [EMAIL PROTECTED]