>colin wrote:
>
> >SPINE are playing a free show at the Horseshoe....
> >  This is on Tuesday.  Come up, come out  :) :)   Hopefully Covey will
> >be there.  I can meet the man, the legend.  :0
>
> well, i wish i *could* be there, but i can't.  argh. hope you guys
>have a good time anyway.

  Will do.  Any merch gonna be there?  :)  Those new music night
showz usually don't have venders at them.   I need to purchase my
first Zedd Recordz vinyl.  ;-)

> >-PSS is Purple Helmets the eric's trip sidethingy?  The headline
> >from Halifax.  I can't go either way but it sounds very interesting.
>
> no, you're thinking of purple knight.  purple helmets suck.  imho.

  Thanx for clarifying.  I guess I would have been in a real shock
showing up for that one....

-just like any scene.  Halifax also has it's gimmic bands. IMHO

Colin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www-home.calumet.yorku.ca/cward/www/home.htm