hi its me, the bad tara, not to be confused with the sweet dear tara lee ;)

WhAT'S ThE PaTTy SToRy?!?! you never told me. you said you would.tara?
james?

argh. eye for an eye.
im gonna bug ya til i die. ;)

im losing my mind though really why am i bugging you two? argh. hey
atatarara im sooo excited for yr trip im soooo excited im gonna scream.
james yr so lucky you get to hang wit her! vice versa too!!

hey james are there many all ages shows in hali f? like wicked ones
like super F's and l'il O and becky W? :)
:) cos thatll piss me right off if i cant see anyone when im there...

see yas.

-Evil T ;)

ke

in