> 10.thrush hermit! :) they played *7* steve millar band
>songs. i got a kick and a half outta their set! :) they played
>songs like "take the money and run" , and "keep on rockin
>me baby". :) extremely rawkin and refreshing, and what a
>party onstage it was! :) at the end, the local rabbits came
>onstage to ham it up, criss and amanda fr plumtree came out
>to dance together. :) colin m. and matt murphy were also up
>there, having a blast, :) they played the great pacific ocean
>(reprise version) at the very end, and that was it. what an
>amazing band! :)

Hey!  Don't forget the "Collective Soul" medley at the end of
the set.   (The drummer from the "Local Rabs" came out and
shouted "don't worry now...blah, blah .... just stick me out)
It left me wondering- if the "Rusty" Boys were singing along
with it backstage (seeing as they are touring with "The Soul"
at the present moment).