Hey everybody, did you listen to RealTime tonight? Woo, live on location,
a guy called up from the Super Friendz show in Vancouver! Know what else?
He talked about your e-friend and mine, Brian Wieser, who gallantly
organized the whole ALL AGES shebang. what a guy. :)

And they played my third favorite jale song ever, "wash my hands", and
"10lbs" by duh the super friendz AND woo woo, they played "curious" by
that band with anne murray's nephew in it... BLAH!!! no more sandbox. yuck.

Plus if you stayed up REAL late you might have caught Calgary's own now
defunct Parkades on Nightlines. Go Doig!

Do NOT forget to watch MuchEast this week, the most wickedest gig of the
summer, the super friendz boat cruise/cd release party is supposed to be
on. oh what great memories...the music...the millions of kids they had to
turn away...the puffed wheat cake...the ripped jacket...the
seasickness...*sigh* :) :)

proud new owner of the thrush hermit french inhale 7'' (ian rock!!!)
tara lee