>i did not notice any of what you said i would say it's just a bunch
>of guys having fun making a rock video..... would you rather them have
>half naked girls chained to fences, motorcycles, fire and black leather
>jackets??? i don't see how that video offended you so, i saw nothing
>wrong with it. the only thing that offeneded me slightly was the square
>dancing itself....... =)
>       Dave.

      I think Tara Lee's correct.  Down with the filth!  Rock videos only
exploit young men and women and lead them into prostitution and drugs!!
Except the chicks on the fence would be cool.  Oh, and the fire and leather
and motorbikes.  I think I'm going to start a glam rock band right now and
burn shit on MTV.

Thanks,
Jim