hi :)

umm, i feel really bad and stupid for doing this blatant self-promotion ditty
but hopefully you'll all have the heart to forgive me very quickly..

(hey, that kinda rhymes!  move over ian mcgettigan-begin-again!)

now ready to be maulled and killed by the general public is my zine, _in the
meantime..._, featuring an interview with plumtree, an interview with the
pursuit of happiness, music reviews incl. a review of edgyfest, and a bunch
o' other stuff to fill up the rest of the pages (including a bit of sloan
stuff).  i'd like to *stress* that this is *nothing* as extravagant and
wonderful as _ffiction_ or _joey joey_ or any other zine done by anyone else
on the list..especially the photocopying.. it's kinda shabby...  but it is
the first issue, so please go easy on me!  it's $2 (ppd -- or $1.50 if you
get it from me in person, or $1.50 ppd if you don't mind a slightly screwed
up version) and close to 3mm thick.  e-mail me and i'll give you the address
to write to 'n stuff.

i hope some of you will like it :)

..please?

                        ...sizzle teen

p.s. the super friendz / jale show in t.o. is 19+.. grrr... making *me* the
only groupie there...