> >> also heard snippits from the new moonsocket release to be coming out on sub
> >> pop.. mmm, sounds good :)
> >anyone know when this will be released?

I thought he was supposed to do a full length with Derivitive.  Is this
the same one or is he doing two?  I can remember something about
Derivitive wanting to re-re-re-release the first Sappy tape(the 45min
one) but Chris wanted to do something new or different.

> It is out, available through mail order 1-800-SUBPOP-1 or available from
> Canadian stores who ordered it from Sub Pop Canada. Your fave record store
> can get the Sub Pop Canada number from 1-800-SUBPOP-1.

Please don't tell me this, NOW there's more money I don't have!

adam

---
you only go to shows once a year
and you go into town and drink some beer
and you tell all your friends about the bands you love
and you go home and listen to...   ALABAMA!!!

Absolutely Nothing "Punko Fako"            Adam Rodenhiser
                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]