>hey!
>concerning a plumtree discography, are these the only things they have out?
>-split 7" with Strawberry on Cinn. Toast
>-Flutterboard EP
>-7" water had leaked in my suit
>-"dog gone crazy" on Trim Crusts if Desired
>-and does anyone know what the name of the compilation was, that they did
>with their high school? and what the song was called?
>thanks :)
>
>-=- D'Arcy -=-

Okay, this is Plumtree's discography according to a JUne issue of a zine I
have here w/ me.. BTW, they also interviewed the band in it.. NEhoo, back
to the topic at hand..

-"No CLass" compilation ("Follow You") No Records
-split single with Strawberry ("Dog Gone Crazy" and "Have a Banana")
CInnamon Toast Records
-"FLutterboard" cassette Follow You Home Records
soon:
-7" on Cinnamon Toast
-CD on Cinnamon Toast
-7" on Pop Narcotic

Things might have been updated since the discography was made since it was
a June iss, but I hope this helped...

Helen