Hey Everyone!!
People have been requesting a new catalogue so...here it is!! I'll be posting the
PlumTree tour schedule soon as well . These kids are a must see so, if they come to
your town, be sure to check them out. They have 40 advance copies of their single on
tour with them (black and white covers) Which will UNDOUBTEDLY become collectors items
; ) So buy all of 'em.

Until we hack again,

miro

******************CINNAMON TOAST RECORDS CATALOGUE***********************
************************AS OF JULY 6th, 1995*****************************

*** 7 inch SINGLES ***

CT001 BUBAISKULL- Insex>>>   SOLD OUT

CT002 JALE- Aunt Betty>>>   first release by Eastern Canada's fab four

CT003 QUAHOGS- Glaze>>>   wicked melodies at double time

CT004 LEONARD CONAN- PubSlop>>>   brilliant songwriting. Highlight of Summer '93 in
Haltown

CT005 LES GLUETONES- Ugly 45>>>   Paul Hogan's foursome makes ya wanna tap yer toes

CT006 THRUSH HERMIT- Ammo>>>   Favored version of Pink Is the Colour from these crazy
guys

CT007 JALE- Sort Of Gray>>>   Thanks to Derivative Records on this one!

CT009 STRAWBERRY/PLUMTREE- Me/Green Mittens>>>   PEI and Halifax go H 2 H in this pop
adventure

CT010 SLOAN/ERIC'S TRIP- Stove (Smother)/Laying Blame>>>   Double Covers

CT011 HARDSHIP POST/RANDY BACHMAN- Rock Is My Life/That's OK>>>   Canada's Rock legend
plays HP

CT012 CHETICAMP- Coincendence b/w Kiss Me>>>   from NYC ex-members of Jellyfish Babies

CT015 PLUMTREE- Water Had Leaked Into My Suit>>> 2nd release from these young hipsters
                              **AVAILABLE LATE JULY '95**

***FLEXI DISCS***

CT0007a SKREECH- flexi>>> Charles from Superfriendz, Alyson from JALE, and Marta from
NFLD together on this one off (maybe we can convince them to play together again!)

***FULL LENGTHS***

Cinnamon Toast Compilation "Trim Crusts If Desired" >>>
Features one track from all of our singles up to summer 1995!!

CT013A >>> Compact Disc

CT013B >>> Cassette

CT013C >>> 12" VINYL **NEW**AVAILABLE LATE JULY

REBECCA WEST "Burners On" >>> Wicked Debut from this hard working trio

CT014A >>> Compact Disc

CT014B >>> Cassette

CT014C >>> 12" VINYL **NEW**AVAILABLE LATE JULY

***OTHER STUFF***

CTSHRT T-SHIRT with our dashing logo on front (one size only XLG) 100% UNBLEACHED
cotton

CTSTKR STICKERS!!! well, what can I say? They're stickers.

***STUFF BY OUR FRIENDS (Individually Priced)***

CTD01 >>> HORSESHOES & HANDGRENADES- A Thousand Thousand ways to get things done
                 Full Length CD $11.00 **Available AUGUST '95

CTD02 >>> LEONARD CONAN- Bringin' Home the Bacon Bits
                 Full Length Cassette $10.00

CTD03 >>> PLUMTREE- Flutterboard
                 Cassette EP $7.00

CTD04 >>> SUCKERPUNCH- Carols...
                 Full Length 12" $12.00

***PRICES***

SINGLES>>>  $4.00
FLEXI'S>>>   $2.50
CD'S>>>       $15.00
CASS'S>>>   $10.00
T-Shirts>>> $15.00
Stickers>>> $1.00 (for 4)

Please add $1.50 per single or cass't, $2.00 for each OTHER item for shipping and
handling. Stickers send SASE or International Reply Voucher.
Please write down the catalogue number(s) as well as the name of the piece(s) you want
with your name, address and TELEPHONE NUMBER when making an order. As well, please
include any second and third choices.

Make cheques or money orders payable to CINNAMON TOAST RECORDS. US/Overseas orders,
please pay in US dollars. If paying by cheque, please allow 4 to 6 weeks for clearance
and delivery. If paying by M.O. (or cash...not suggested) expect it sooner. You will
be notified if items are out of stock.

CINNAMON TOAST RECORDS
P.O. BOX 2665
HALIFAX CENTRAL, HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA
CANADA
B3J 3P7

We also Distribute DELMORE, DROMEDARY and SAPPY RECORDS Releases. This list changes
CONSTANTLY so please e-mail me for a current listing of what's in stock.

Later,
miro

"It's short, it's crunchy, it's sweet, it has two sides... it's comfort food"
  -Shawn Duggan when asked "Why Cinnamon Toast"
Cinnamon Toast Records P.O. Box 2665, Halifax Central, Halifax, NS
[EMAIL PROTECTED]