OK, it's finally going to happen....

September 29 at the Stellar Club, in the Star of the Sea Hall on Henry
St., St.John's  POTMASTER will be holding a release party for their much
awaited (by us at least) CD "Freak Me Out To The Deluxe" on BEST DRESSED
RECORDS. Doors open at 6pm for an ALL AGES SHOW with guests Chain Mail
Grip and Ched. From 9-10 there is an All Ages Reception and then from
10-11 there is an "over 19" reception and then the Bar Show (i.d's req'd)
starts at 11 with guests Red Tide (ex Ditch, Dog Meat BBQ, 2000
Perforations) and LIZ BAND. Admission is $5 or it's FREE if you buy a CD
($12). So come on all ye of the net du sloan, move to Newfoundland and
experience some true frantic rock. By the way, we'll be debuting our new
drummer Jason Deneif at the show and saying farewell to our summer intern
Mike Clarke. Anyone interested in mail order can e-mail me or snail mail
Best Dressed Records at 3 Knight St., St.John's. NF, A1C 3N7.
See you at the show.

Love
HUB