Here they are the poll results.  I finally finished them.  And you better
enjoy them because I've slaved over a hot computer all day trying to
write with a broken right wrist. :(

Here I Go:

Age: varied from 13 to 32, average age 22.5
  youngest: Ashley Wilmot
  oldest: Randy Bowers

Residence: 26 different places in three countries (Canada, US, Sweden and
           Australia), Most people, Halifax, 5 also 4 in Toronto and London.

Fave Maritime Band: Sloan (19 votes)
  Runners-Up: Eric's Trip (11), Thrush Hermit (5), Hardship Post (3) and
              Mastadon Ridge (3)
  Comments: Yeah Sloan

Fave Maritime Album: Twice Removed (12)
  Runners-Up: Smeared (6), Love Tara (4), Mock Up Scale Down (3) and
              Smart Bomb (3).
  Comments: Twice Removed all the way, I kinda would've liked Smeared to
            win but anyway

Fave Maritime Song: Deeper Than Beauty (4)
  Runners-Up: Bells On (3) , Same Old Flame (3), Nevergrow (3), Your
              Always Right, 10 lbs and Snowsuit Sound (2)
  Comments: A total log jam.  I knew Deeper Than Beauty would win though.

Fave Non-Maritime Band: (tie) Nirvana and Sebadoh (4)
  Runners-Up: Sonic Youth, Pavement (3), Local Rabbits, Inbreds, Blue Rodeo,
              Treble Charger, Waltons, Primus, and Guided By Voices (2)
  Comments:  Logjam, good choices though.

Fave Non-Maritime Album: Would you belive NIN - The Downward Spiral (2)
  Runners-Up: Lots of stuff with only one vote.
  Comments: What do you think of that, total logjam

Fave Non-Maritime Song - I change my vote to O Canada, it wins with 2 votes.
  Comments: boy, we can't agree. O CANADA

Fave Maritime Singer - Julie Doiron (8)
  Runners Up:  Chris (5), Joel and Sebastien (4)
  Comments: Julie is the greatest, but I'm mad Andrew got only one vote

Fave Maritime Guitarist - Matt Murphy/ L'il Orton Hoggit (15)
  Runners Up: Jay (8), Joel (5)
  Comments: I thought Jay was gonna win for a while but in the end Matt
            "Guitar" Murphy won.

Fave Maritime Bassist - Chris Murphy (20)
  Runners Up: Lucas, Julie, Ian (5)
  Comments: Total landslide, but I think Lucas should get extra points
            for being the only one ever to come to Summerside, even though I
            didn't get to see.

Fave Maritime Drummer - Mark Gaudet (13)
  Runners Up: Andrew (10) and Chris (4)
  Comments: Mark rocks best drummer ever,  Andrew's great and Chris tries
            hard.  Ps that mike guy from State Champs got 2 votes.

Fave Maritime Trombone: Me

Discuss, talk amoung yourselves.  It's been slow lately.

My wrist hurts.
Mark