hej again. (..aaw, why do the batteries in my walkman have to give up on
me right now in the middle of _my valuable hunting knife_ .. oh well, i
might as well quit this..)

anyhow, *i forgot* to tell you all about my several east-coast moments i
had last thursday in stockholm. i not only saw _somebody spoke_ for the
first time in a store, i *also* got to see the first murder release here
ever! woo! it was the superfriendz cd and i even got the owner of the
store to play it out loud! wow! _karate man_!!! yeah!!!
maybe i could become canadian indy rock-promoter in these part of the
world!(?).. oh, anyway, it was cool.. and i also spotted the nerdy girl
10" too.. the word is really starting to spread, i guess.

i (almost) feel like a traitor as i ended up getting the latest man or
astroman? and rodan's _rusty_ on cd.. oh well.. shoot me.

:per.