On Mon, 18 Sep 1995, Per L}ngstr|m wrote:

> ever! woo! it was the superfriendz cd and i even got the owner of the
> store to play it out loud! wow! _karate man_!!! yeah!!!

hey loser university types...did your school's students union/campus
radio station give away MCA compilation cds with stuff like jale and
super friendz and southern culture on the skids etc. on it? just
wondering. yay, all the jocks at your school will soon love the super
friendz as much as you do.

> i (almost) feel like a traitor as i ended up getting the latest man or
> astroman? and rodan's _rusty_ on cd.. oh well.. shoot me.

if you liked rodan (who are no more) you're sure to love retsin. woo hoo,
the goodness of pop without all the hyperactivity.

Tara