a big request. as soon as the pop explosion schedule is available can
someone please email me the WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY schedule asap? thanks.

i'm not sure what's up with our STUPID university accounts either but i
would recommend to anyone who wants to make sure i get email to send it

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

as well as this awesome address.

i also wanted to say, hey colin don't be so hard on yourself, at least
you said what was on your mind. i always respect honesty.

please kids tune into realtime at 8 pm mountain. well be cool listen to
the whole show. yay realtime.

i don't even have my laundry done and it's 2 am. HAHAHAHAHAAA!!! this is
punk or somethin'...right? :)

tara sLEEpy
--
"A lot of people think Matt's Kato Kaelin."
                     - Drew Yamada, the Super Friendz

***CJSW 90.9 fm --> http://www.ucalgary.ca/~cjswfm***