On Sat, 30 Sep 1995, Ian MacEachern wrote:

> It looks like the boys in Sloan had broken up just to get
> out of their contract with those money whores DGC. That would be it.
> Shawn
> (at heather's computer)

Perhaps, but most big record contracts sorta state that if you break up
then you can't play together for a set period of time under any moniker
otherwise you are still under contract. I heard that Sloan had such a
clause in their contract with DGC so.....I dunno, what does that mean.
Either they aren't breaking up for real or they've mutually ended their
contract with DGC? Just some thoughts.

HUB