You know it's kinda funny you should mention those demos, cause I was
just thinking that it would be very good to get a tape of all the Sloan
demos from Peppermint to present.. I was once played what I was told to
be the 2X demos.. not actually the _whole_ thing but enough to want to
hear more.

My Brendan Valentine