> them.  this is the band that features tara, as in
> _love tara_ (and as in elevator to hell), and ron

or Tara as in "Tara S'appart". I mean, she does have her *own* tape out.
I could say something about how it's sad when girls (!) get their own
projects put aside while we all rave about the boys, but it would seem
Tara is actually happy playing that role from what I've heard. Anyway,
Tara Landry's tape is really really nice, much better singing than her
E2H stuff.

love
a tara who thinks she is cooler than boys anyday :)