Everyone who has not received their Sloan Net T-shirt just take it easy.
"My man" Jon is under a lot of undo stress lately. He's got tons of work
to do for school, only because he tries very hard to make everything so
damn perfect. He spends most of his time working on ceramics or drawing
for school. I'm not sure if he's finished your t-shirts yet? or just
hasn't mailed them out yet? And all this week and next week he's booked
to w/ all these upcomings shows we're playing. I wouldn't expect the
shirts anytime soon. Meaning, I wouldn't expect them this month unless he
has already mailed them off. Some people have already received theirs so
at least all you complainers know they exist. I'm sure you all have
enough clothes to keep you beautiful bodies covered for the next little
while. He's not logged on to Sloan Net anymore so just lay low for a
while. He's starting to take his frustrations out on me and I didn't even
want a shirt. Later, Mark
SloanNet Content--What does Chris say in "marcus said' i think its pretty
erotic?