Paul,

Len's tape "Superstar" is on No records out of
Halifax.

Someone out there in sloan-net should have the address for no.
But since you're already in Halifax, I'm sure any cool local record
store should have it(ROW,SAM'S...).

Yeah, I heard them on the closing credits for cbc's "StreetCents", too.
That song's called "Candy pop" and there's a video for it that I saw on
MuchMusic (I think that it was an Indie spotlight) There's lots of
snowboarding and hanging out in cars in the video.

Yeah, Len are rad. That's about all I know about them though.
Other than little tid-bits of info i read on the sleeve of the tape.

Here's my Len question:  In the tape's liner-notes one of the Len members
thanks a guy from Truro's pride and joy, Hip Club Groove, for "getting him
hooked on SHARK."

Does anybody know if that's in reference Truro's other great pride-"Great
White brand white wine(20% alc.)"?

that's all.
Brian Muldoon Lamey