first of all:  someone mentioned about watching ctv and getting the bit
on stinkin' rich and maker's mark.. well, they showed that on last week's
_ytv news_, and apparently ytv news broadcasts from the ctv news studios
in agincourt/toronto/i'm not so sure where it is, so...  what was i
talking about again???

anyway, mucheast was kinda cool.  wooooo tpoh :)  wooo grace babies
(hmm.. i wonder who was operating the handheld camera in this
interview??) wooo view master :)  wooo pei :)

_ytv news_ was cool :)  go murderecords!! woo-hooo!  i don't remember
hearing much about the label, or any business about it.. just a bunch of
guys goofing off in an office ;)  oh, and forcing poor volunteers to do
like, 350 push-ups a day (i.e.  marc brown).  and then we learn the real
secrets of murder -- like how colin m seeks 'advice' from another source
;)  it was a lot of fun watchin' it :)

and to quote my sister aimee (age 13, fave groups are tlc, salt'n pepa
and  the like, except her crazee older sister keeps on playing her
canuck music so aimee's the hippest 13 year old at her school cuz she knows
sloan, the super friendz, jale, waltons,  etc...):  "Chris Murphy is mean"

                        ..siz

carol nishitoba                 ! _in the meantime..._ no. 2
2A e.r.s., co-op                !  ..anybody want it?..
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  !