i was at a cfmu <that's our local campus radio> benefit show where salon
selectives <it's really sloan under a mystery name> played and i
approached chris murphy to ask him about his kiss influences and also ask
him to go out to the truck and grab a shirt for me <which he never
did.... although it was very cold out> and he was talking to theses 2
girls and then all of a sudden he turned to me as if in a kung-fu attack
position!! it startled me but he was very nice in dishing out his deep
dark kiss secrets...... i think he's a really cool guy.....
        dave.