On Mon, 20 Nov 1995, Andrew P. Rodenhiser wrote:

>     Anyhow, that should pacify the neglected islanders for a bit.  Next
> week Mike said they'd be in Antigonish (hopefully not some Sass
> Jordan cover band at T- Bone's) and St. John('s?).  So much for
> Halicentricism.  I guess John really gave him a dressing down last week!
>
> Andrew

No Sass Jordan cover bands here- Much Heave were probably interviewing
Sunfish or Glueleg (I'm not a fan of glueleg, sunfish or sass :)- i saw the
much music jeep outside the St.F.X. student union building during
"alternative night" at the Inn.

They should have been here when the New Grand played, certainly the
best band that's been in Antigonish this year, though they're not
from the east coast.

Whatever John said must have worked- it seems it's no longer Much
Halifax, at least.

Does anybody know if Much East will be at the Esquire in Moncton for the
Eric's Trip/Orange Glass show on the 26th? That would give me more than
enough reason to watch.

homesick,

brian muldoon lamey.