On Thu, 23 Nov 1995, Shawn Stackhouse wrote:

> I tried writing to Jonathan Dacey at [EMAIL PROTECTED] to enquire about
> my unsent SloanNet T, and it bounced back.  It looks like the address
> doesn't exist.
>
> Does anyone know if he's still around anywhere?  He still has my 10
> bucks.

ok, here's the scoop from the frontlines, re: dace-t's.

the shipment of backordered t's came into the distributor last week or
so, so the shirts should be done soon.  jon's account is overloaded and
he cen't open it because the disk is full (i guess he only THOUGHT he had
unsubscribed form all of those lists...).

btw, $10 will not be enough to get you a t-shirt.  they were $10 PLUS
shipping - if you were amongst the people that did not include shipping,
jon will probably get in touch with you.

see ya
mike luv