Hey Darryll, just some responses to your post

>on which release is the Sloan song "Pillow Fight"?
Never Mind the Mollusks...

>and to contribute to that which has proven to be utterly
>pointless...
Feel free, but I promise to reply...

>The "Hoax"...  so what?  I think that if you found yourself
>actually, physically LAUGHING about this, you should seriously
>consider trading in your current sense of humor for one that
>causes you to laugh at only those things that are ACTUALLY
>funny,
Forgive me...I find it funny that a rumour like this spread so
quickly.  I also find great humour in the price of gasoline, and
people who can't laugh at themselves and try to tell others what
is funny and what isn't.  Sure Sloan is a big topic, maybe even a
sacred one...but come on.  You'd think that if there was a new
release we'd have known more about it than Brendan just
saying "...just listened to the new Sloan album..."  Heh, I was
even fooled...and I found that hilarious.  Darryll, I think on
this one that you "...missed the point..."

Anthony.