On Thu, 21 Dec 1995, McHugh,Janet;Med; wrote:

> It's now in it's fourth! Don't forget the moodring line up, and I heard that
> the new line up played it's first gig recently.

yeah...and i guess no one else *did* say anything about it, so i guess i
will:) i thought it was great! they opened up with "venus and mars" by
wings...and it worked well. mike was centered between seb on the left on
drums facing centre, and alyson playing bass on the right facing centre. it
was a rather laid back set, but well performed. lots of new songs, and
only one, "capability", old song. the new songs were really good, only
featuring mike as the vocalist, with seb and alyson on backups.

i sorta miss the old hardship post, but i'm just viewing all these
changes as a new band now. i know it's not indicative of them now, but i
*still* think it would be nice to hear "colourblind" or "my only aim"
again someday.

i'm really anxious to see the next version in february with alyson on vox
now:)
cheers, and happy holidays to all sloannetters:)
shant:)