On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 10:35 PM, Tory M Blue <tmb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Trying a production upgrade, after upgrade 3 different environments and
> I'm getting this error.
>
> PGRES_FATAL_ERROR ERROR:  could not access file
> "$libdir/slony1_funcs.2.2.3": No such file or directory
>
> The files are there, anyway to force this? even tried to create a export
> libdir with no success.
>
> Thanks
> Tory

I read over the various threads so many times and it never clicked. But you
have to upgrade all your nodes at the same time. Figured I would be safer
to upgrade just the master, have slon not running on the slaves and query
slaves and things would be fine, safer, cleaner. But no, that error was
coming from a slave node... Upgraded all boxes to the new slony and the
command ran without a hitch.

OOFDA!!!
Thanks
Tory