On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 3:05 PM, Jan Wieck <j...@wi3ck.info> wrote:

> On Dec 16, 2014 1:35 AM, "Tory M Blue" <tmb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Trying a production upgrade, after upgrade 3 different environments and
> I'm getting this error.
> >
> > PGRES_FATAL_ERROR ERROR:  could not access file
> "$libdir/slony1_funcs.2.2.3": No such file or directory
> >
> > The files are there, anyway to force this? even tried to create a export
> libdir with no success.
>
> Are the files there on all the involved nodes?
>
> Jan
>
> --
> Jan Wieck
> Senior Software Engineer
> http://slony.info

Yes that was the rub and where the documentation needs to be more clear. It
was not and the error doesn't bubble up the fact that the error came from a
slave or other node. So I beat myself around the head for an hour, looking
at one post where your exact response was provided, 3-5 times, never once
having it register that was my issue :)  Once i upgraded the other 3 nodes,
things worked perfectly, but I was spending a lot of time looking at paths,
looking at my scripts on the box that I had upgraded.

So it would have been nice if the error stated that so and so node failed :)

But I finally got it, thanks Jan!

Tory