Hello again, Slony-I community,
                After our last missing path issue, we’ve taken a new interest
in keeping all our path/conninfo data up to date. We have a cluster running
with 7 nodes. Each has conninfo to all the others, so we expect N=7; N*(N-1) =
42 paths. We’re having persistent problems with our paths for node 4. Node 4
itself has fully accurate path data. However, all the other nodes have missing
or inaccurate data for node-4-client conninfo. Specifically: node 1 shows:

                         1 |         4 | <event pending>            |
10

                For the other five nodes, the node-4-client conninfo is just
missing. In other words, there are no pa_server=X, pa_client=4 rows in sl_path
for these nodes. Again, the node 4 DB itself shows all the paths we expect.
                Does anyone have thoughts on how this is caused and how it
could be fixed? Repeated “store path” operations all complete without errors
but do not change state. Service restarts haven’t worked either.
                Thanks in advance,

                Tom    ☺