Hello,

I have a problem with the sl_listen table.

I have a replication that has been running for a very long time from a
master to X slaves (1 master node for 18 nodes)

My concern comes from the sl_listen table which instead of just containing
what it needs it creates all the possible combinations.

For example I have a test for 1 master and 2 slaves and I have 4 too many
lines that are useless for me:

SL_LISTEN table

origin; provider; receiver

1, 1, 2

1; 1; 130

2; 1; 130

2; 2; 1

2; 130; 1

130, 1, 2

130, 2, 1

130; 130; 1

Here after cleaning what should be:

origin; provider; receiver

1, 1, 2

1; 1; 130

2; 2; 1

130; 130; 1

The problem is that with each add / delete of tables / nodes the table is
re-filled again and I have to redo the cleaning.

My final question is: Is it normal for all nodes to talk to each other?

Thank you.