The merge sets completed. We have slony running on both sides
(production/failover). We're using PostgreSQL 9.4.
When I am looking in pgAdmin, and I go down to Slony Replication and start
looking at my clusters, I can see "Nodes" and "Replication sets".

The issue I am having is that the 'Replication set" called "temporary cluster"
was not cleaned up and is still lingering around and I can't do a drop/delete
from the GUI. I am trying to rerun a new merge for additional tables that need
replication setup, but it keeps failing because I can't reuse that same temp
cluster and I really don't want to just create a new temp cluster with a new
name. I'd just like to figure out how to drop that temp cluster and then start
over with my "make_merge" process.
Javier

    On Wednesday, April 8, 2020, 9:27:35 AM PDT, Steve Singer