On Wed, Dec 08, 1999 at 11:27:31PM +1100, Graeme Merrall wrote:
[.. snip ..]
> I've been tinkering with Linux since the .99 days but I'm nowhere near an
> expert. I'm still very much a tinkerer.
> By trade, I'm a web designer specialising in DB driven stuff. I use PHP and
> MySQL/Postgres. Some of you may have seen my articles on Hotwired's
> WebMonkey. I'm also co-authoring a book on PHP at the mo with New Riders.
Oh Lord! Just what we need ... yet another knowledgable Linux user on this
list. :-)
It's starting to get so that any question around here is going to be answered
by any number of people who know what they are talking about. What ever
happened to unhelpful mailing lists where everybody just flamed the newbies?
It's just no fun anymore.
More seriously, I think it's nice that somebody has introduced themselves to
the list, so welcome and enjoy the food and beer :-)
> Yeahm this is kinda disjointed but it's late and I'm not used to the heat
> yet...
Neither am I this week ... and I live here. :-(
Cheers,
Malcolm Tredinnick
--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text