I have purchased some used Toshiba T4900CT laptops.
all are in good condition but one is password protected
I make a dongle for it but it does not work. ( see pin-outs below)
Does anyone know the correct method or factory default password
for these, or possible the correct pinouts for the dongle?
I contacted Toshiba but they could only refer me to a toshiba
service centre in Parramatta ( great help from Port Macquarie)
On contacting the service center in Parramatta I was informed
of a fee (plus courier) that is worth more the the laptop..
Any information greatly appreciated
Kevin
These are the pinouts I used for the dongle
1-5-10
2-11
3-17
4-12
6-16
7-13
18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25 (these are all 0V) I didn't connect these
as they are 0V and it still works.
8-14
9-15
--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text