I too have a copy of this, but as yet its not published on a webpage
----- Original Message ----- 
From: Aussie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2000 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: [SLUG] MPAA writes me a letter...


> Date sent:      Fri, 3 Mar 2000 13:44:32 +1100 (EST)
> From:           Grant Bayley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject:        [SLUG] MPAA writes me a letter...
> 
> > Hi all,
> > 
> > Further to the message from earlier today about DVD and DeCSS and
> > apparently co-incidental to it, I just received a letter from the MPAA
> > asking me to remove DeCSS from our site.
> 
> Hey, can I get one too?? After all, I also have the program on my site.
> 
> Aussie
> --
> SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
> unsubscribe in the text
> 

--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to