On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Andrew Langton wrote:

> I have a 3Com 3c905C-TX card that I'm trying to get working.  Unfortunately,
> I can't seem to get it going.  I had a look in the kernel, and can't see any
> support for this model of card (2-2.12, running on RedHat 6.1).  The system
> is a Compaq Proliant 800.

I _thought_ this was due to be rolled into the standard kernel.  Mabye
hasn't happened.

You can actually get the driver from 3Com.  It patches the kernel source
and works beautifully.  Running it on my crappy lil' server box at one of
my employers.

http://support.3com.com/infodeli/tools/nic/linuxdownload.htm

---
Rev Simon Rumble       The Roman Rule:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       The one who says it cannot be done should never
http://www.rumble.net  interrupt the one who is doing it.

--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to