Mine works fine.. Look harder :)
-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Langton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, 5 April 2000 6:16
Subject: [SLUG] 3Com 3C905 PCI NIC
>I have a 3Com 3c905C-TX card that I'm trying to get working.
Unfortunately,
>I can't seem to get it going. I had a look in the kernel, and can't see
any
>support for this model of card (2-2.12, running on RedHat 6.1). The system
>is a Compaq Proliant 800.
>
>The card will be installed as eth1, since the on-board nic (TLAN) is eth0,
>and disabling it in the BIOS appears to have no effect whatsoever.
>
>Any hints?
>
>Cheers
>Andrew Langton.
>--
>SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
>To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
>unsubscribe in the text
>
--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text