He's a complete looney - it's the only explanation.

I don't really care if he is or he isn't, but when he's spreading
unconfirmed rumours like this, I care - thus the reason for the challenge.

The challenge has now been modified - Adam now have full, unrestricted
access to the box in question (which is just a standard RH6.2 server install
with zero modifications).

I know he's not going to agree to try and hack it (because then he
would have to admit defeat when he fails), but at least I've got him
looking like an idiot (just in case anyone didnt already realise).

I just hope the jurnos from the Australian are watching and taking notes...

  Scott.


On Wed, May 03, 2000 at 12:49:47PM +1000, DaZZa wrote:
> On Wed, 3 May 2000, Rick Welykochy wrote:
> 
> > And one more ... a bit of an extortion attempt from A.Todd
> > this time.
> > 
> > Amused yet? You will be when your CIO comes to you in a
> > panic wanting to uninstall all you hard-gained Linux
> > boxes ;  ref. to article entitled "Warnings over second
> > 'flaw' in Red Hat Linux" in Tues' Australian)
> 
> I wanna know how much Microsoft are paying Mr Todd to continue this
> bullshit.
> 
> It's pushing Linux back 10 years.
> 
> DaZZa - not impressed at all
> 
> --
> SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
> unsubscribe in the text
--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to