On Wed, 3 May 2000, Dave Fitch wrote:

> I agree with all of what you said, except that bit.
> He has been banned from some lists I believe but unless a person
> is spamming or junk emailing then I don't believe they should be
> banned, no matter how much of a nutcase they are.
> I use procmail to bin people I don't want to read from/about.

Perhaps in that case a procmail rule that responds to every post he makes
saying "This person has a poor reputation in this community.  Before
quoting him in the press, ask some questions on the list about the
validity of whatever was claimed in this email."

---
Rev Simon Rumble       The Roman Rule:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       The one who says it cannot be done should never
http://www.rumble.net  interrupt the one who is doing it.

--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to