Guys. I know this is totally against my dislike for all things Microsoft, but unfortunately I'm forced to use it at work. How the FSCK do you tell it to send mail in plain text instead of F'ing HTML? Anyone? I've found the option which reads "Send mail in plain text", but the &^%$ing thing doesn't do it! The things I do to make a buck! DaZZa -- SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with unsubscribe in the text
- Re: [SLUG] Spoutlook Express DaZZa
- Re: [SLUG] Spoutlook Express Paul Robinson
- Re: [SLUG] Spoutlook Express Howard Lowndes
- Re: [SLUG] Spoutlook Express Nigel Kersten
- Re: [SLUG] Spoutlook Express Ian Ward
- Re: [SLUG] Spoutlook Express DaZZa
- Re: [SLUG] Spoutlook Express Ian Ward
- Re: [SLUG] Spoutlook Express DaZZa
- Re: [SLUG] Spoutlook Express Kieran
- Re: [SLUG] Spoutlook Express Ian Tester
- Re: [SLUG] Spoutlook Express John Francis
