Try using plain straight Outlook, I have it working at work in complete
plain text without any problems.

Personally I never trust Outlook Express :-)

Cheers,
Kieran

On Wed, 3 May 2000, DaZZa wrote:

> On Wed, 3 May 2000, Ian Ward wrote:
> 
> > > Fark! What a mongrel of an option! I gotta make a seperate addressbook
> > > entry for everyone I want to send email to in plain text?
> > > Only Microsoft could have written this crap!
> > 
> > 
> > Whooaa.... You can set globally, have a walk through the  /tools/options
> > tabs.
> 
> Yes - except it _doesn't bloody work_.
> 
> I already did that - found the tools option and set it to send plain text
> only.
> 
> It still sends bloody HTML.
> 
> I wish I had another client for MS Exchange.
> 
> DaZZa
> 
> --
> SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
> To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
> unsubscribe in the text
> 

--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text

Reply via email to