-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1
On 4 May 00, at 23:03, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> we have been hit by a new virii, the email subject title is ILOVEYOU, it
> has caused some problems in Dell Australia, we had to filter the email
> to trash that has this title. what we have found about this attack is it
> replicates using outlook addressbook (How usless is I.S department
^^^^^^^
> allowing to use a program that has had so many virial attacks that
> replicates by grabbing addresses in the address book) also it opens IE
> and attaches to a web site and downloads a file. todate we do not know
> what the file does. I have been informed that Norton is developing an
> antivirus update and it should be ready by approx 2am.
Anyone here overly concerned about yet another IE/Outlook virus? I know
I'm not. I actually think it's quite funny.....is this a message from
Bill himself? A virus that only affects IE/Outlook called ILoveYou??
Aussie
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP 6.0.2 -- QDPGP 2.60
Comment: Please verify this signature. http://www.pgpi.com
iQA/AwUBORDvY5Zb9oayhFBBEQLymgCfZsOVla0VxwDc9W+xKmP9ikXNs94AoPk6
TtqRfNlQS1t4kJeYT+EV1nfy
=1xFz
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
PGP Key Block available at:
http://aussie.mine.nu/aussie/pgp_key.txt
--
SLUG - Sydney Linux Users Group Mailing List - http://www.slug.org.au
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
unsubscribe in the text