On Fri, Aug 04, 2000 at 10:27:37PM +1000, Scott Donkin wrote:
> Anyone know how to unsub from this list?

Quite a number do; at least a couple every day.

> I've RTFM'd and sent mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as stated in the
> "Welcome to the party, Pal" note I got from Majordomo when I first sub'd
> but nothing works.

Ah ha - the mailing list has since been moved. Many times.

> Who runs the show, please?

As stated on *each* and *every* post that goes on the list:

>--

e.g.

<list>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

in this case:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> It ain't as if I am not happy reading all the posts - they're great.  I
> just haven't got much time.
>
> Scott
>
> --

See, here it is again.

I am working on getting RFC2369 style headers in the list messages
but Mailman has "complications" do it at the moment. Plus I'm very
pushed for time.

Anand