Christ I'm having a good night...

I just merrily hit the OK to all the spelling suggestions I got, including
changing unsubscribe to un subscribe.

The msg I sent should read:

OK - let's do this again slowly:
Can you please give me the *correct* address AND command for unsubscribing
from this list.
I have now sent mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the command in the
body: unsubscribe
I have also tried using unsubscribe and my email address. Both times it
comes back asking for a password that I supposedly supplied when
subscribing. I didn't. I have the original mail here.
I'd appreciate the plain English version if there is one.
Thanks.

--

Cya...