Hi,

In looking at the below response, I'm thinking that maybe I wasn't clear
in my last message. I know the fs of the floppies that I need to access,
some are formatted with AppleIIgs and some with an old MacOS (probably
around version 5 or 6, circa 1991).  Can Linux recognize these
filesystems, either natively or using additional code?

Thanks so much,
Daniel